DBM intense digital program –
A Year Long Intense Program For Dental Practices
This is a 52 week program ( one year ) which will help you gain insights into Dental practice management , Leadership , Ethical selling and communication , Ethical Marketing and Expert positioning systems.
The course will be delivered with online video tutorials one per week with an action plan and step by step guide for you. You will get DBM Resources and tool kit with each tutorial. Along with the online study program you will also get an offline coaching support once a week with a DBM Coach.
What’s Included In The Intense Program
Dr Manish Chitnis, principal trainer, co founder and director of Dental Business Masters will cover the 5 major aspects of the dental practice…
This program will help you enhance :
- Your systems and safety in practice for you, your team and patients
- Your gross yearly income
- Your personal and professional development
- Your new patient numbers
- Your expert positioning in the area you practice
Your 52 Weeks at a Glance
You will learn a new course, every week for the rest of the year!
- Challenges of a Dentist
- Setting up a Dental Clinic
- Creating a Dream Team
- Super Star Assistants
- The TCO Magic
- The Product and Service Offering
- Dental Practice Membership
- Magic of Numbers in Dentistry
- My Best Performance Secrets
- Golden Rules of Ethical Marketing
- The Ideal Patient Journey
- A New Patient Enquiry
- Managing Patient Concerns and Feedback
- Managing Under-performance within a Team
- DISC Profiling of your Team and Patients
- How to Handle Bargaining Patients?
- Dental Practice Website
- Social Media in Dental Practice
- Creating Content for Dental Marketing
- Treatment Coordination for Dental Implants
- Treatment Coordination for Smile Make-over
- Time Management for Dentists
- Emotional Intelligence and Productive Team
- How to Speak in Public?
- Ethical Selling Secrets-Part 1
- Ethical Selling Secrets-Part 2
- Ethical Selling Secrets-Part 3
- Ethical Selling Secrets-Part 4
- Ethical Selling Secrets-Part 5
- Ethical Selling Secrets-Part 6
- Ethical Selling Secrets-Part 7
- Ethical Selling Secrets-Part 8
- Ethical Selling-How to Handle Objections?
- Leadership-Staff Recruitment, Motivation and Retention
- Success Secrets for High-end Treatment Conversion
- Designing and Decoration of Dental Clinic
- Dental Practice Tour and Inventory Check-list
- Data Protection and Patient Confidentiality
- Payment Policies and Systems
- Handling Medical Emergencies in Dental Practice
- Record Keeping and Treatment Notes
- Photography in Dental Practice
- Managing Patient Expectations
- Vision Board and the Dental Team
- Deadly Dozen Mistakes in Dental Marketing
- Marketing Tips for Dental Practices
- Marketing Blueprint for the Next 12 Months
- Free and Low Cost Marketing
- Top 34 Tips for Successful Dental Practice
- DBM Extreme Make-over Live
- Dentist and His (Human) Needs
- Digital Dentistry and its use in Ethical Marketing
About the Trainer
Dr Manish Chitnis
DBM Founder, Consultant and
Dr Manish Chitnis obtained his dental degree in India and has enjoyed a successful career in dentistry for the past 23 years. After gaining experience in India and UK whilst working in small as well as large corporate dental clinics, he decided to run his own practice in the UK, where he is the owner of Dental Concepts, a thriving dental practice in Whitchurch.
His practice is on a growth path with more clinics opening soon in UK, the next one opened in Andover last February 2016. The new practice in Andover is an Advanced state of the art center with all the latest technology available. Besides growing his dental practice, Manish is passionate about sharing knowledge and resources with other dentists in the brand new spacious education center at Andover and has also run many training programs in Oxford and Hampshire in the areas of clinical governance, dental business best practices and designing the best possible patient journey within the economic framework of a dental practice.
He is a keen Table Tennis player playing for the local club and has recently completed a once in a lifetime Survival Expedition in the deserts of Oman. He is a proud father of a teenager son and has a lovely wife, Shilpa who is the Co-owner of Dental Concepts. Not to forget ‘Coco’, their adorable dog who is also an integral part of the family.